Have EACH of your guests brings the following to play:
(Make sure they use SECURITY envelopes – NO CHEATING)
($25.00 per player – adjust to YOUR budget)
- Envelopes filled with the following:
- 1 Envelope filled with a $10.00 bill
- 1 Envelope filled with a $5.00 bill
- 10 Envelopes filled with $1.00 bills
- 3 Envelopes with blank slips of paper
Place everyone's envelopes in a basket. The basket is passed around and each player selects ONE envelope per round. (Have someone hold the basket high – so the player selecting can't see what s/he is choosing.)
In addition to the above mentioned envelopes, add envelopes containing the following messages.
- Skip a turn
- Trade you money with the player who has the most money
- Trade your money with the player who has the least amount of money.
- Give 3 players $1.00 – if you don’t have $3.00, take $5.00 from a player.
- Take $1.00 from every player who is younger than you. If they ALL don’t have $1.00, give each player that is older than you $1.00, until you run out of $$.
- Get 3 players a drink.
- Trade your money with the player on your left.
- Take $1.00 from 3 different players.
- Give 3 players $1.00
- Pick two envelopes on your next turn.
- Pick two players to trade their money.
- Take $1.00 from every player who is older than you. If you are the oldest player, give the youngest player $5.00.
- Take $5.00 from two players.
- Take $10.00 from someone.
- Give $5.00 to a player. If you don’t have $5.00, take $2.00 from three different players.
- Have the player to your right trade his/her money with the player to your left.
- Every player gives you $1.00
- Trade a $5.00 for a $10.00, from the player of your choice. If you don't have a $5.00 bill - Trade a $1.00 bill for a $5.00 bill.
Make up messages to fit your family. We add 2 or 3 envelopes with the same message – depends on the number of guests you have. The more rounds you play – the more fun!
If Money ‘Game’ Envelopes are picked during the FIRST round or before players have money, we typically put them back and pick again. IOUs & loans are permitted!!
Make up rules and messages to fit your family - ENJOY!!